Uturn Data Solutions is looking for a Front-End Developer with excellent interpersonal skills who has proven experience developing web applications. The Front-End Developer, based in Chicago, will be at the support client engagements to help scale their unique platforms.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a UI lead to clients, helping to communicate design ideas and implementations
- Gathering/refining requirements and seeing them through to production
- Contributing to the direction of our technical environment and development practices
- Learn AWS Best Practices and AWS Well-Architected Framework
- Have the opportunity to get AWS certified!
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field required
- 1+ years of experience working with databases (MSSQL, MySQL, Postgres)
- Experience working with CI/CD frameworks using common tools (Jenkins, CircleCI, TeamCity)
- Experience utilizing common source control systems (Git, SVN, VSTS) and project structure/organization
- Experience debugging and optimizing web applications for speed and scale
- An Agile mindset with the ability to adapt to changing prioties and requirements
- Pride in your work and a desire to contribute to a small team of dedicated and talented people
Great benefits and perks including excellent Blue Cross PPO medical, Dental/Vision, LTD/STD/AD&D/Life coverage paid 100% by the company, training, River North location or home office, transit reimbursement — and doughnuts, lots of doughnuts!
Uturn Data Solutions is a Chicago-based Advanced Tier AWS Consulting Partner focused on data leadership and AWS cloud adoption. We help commercial and public sector organizations leverage the AWS cloud transform their data into real business value. Qualified candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org