The question is no longer “Should we do cloud?” but is “How do we do cloud better?”
Amazon Web Services is the industry leader in cloud technology for a reason: they torrentially innovate. Uturn will help you tap into the AWS Cloud to supercharge your business.
AWS Consulting Partner
As an authorized AWS Consulting Partner, Uturn’s staff of certified architects and developers work with these technologies every day. We bring knowledge and experience from years of implementing AWS across many industries. We know how to make these services work for you.
Whether just starting to evaluate cloud technology, or already on the path to implementing a cloud-first approach, Uturn is your partner with AWS Cloud.
Amazon Redshift Service Delivery Partner
Amazon Redshift is the cornerstone of data warehousing in AWS:
- Fully managed
- Columnar Storage
- Massively-Parallel Processing
- Less than 1/10th of the cost of legacy solutions
Is your organization constrained by the rigidness, cost and complexity of your existing relational data warehouse? Are your queries taking too long? Are you tired of waiting weeks or longer to make changes to your data warehouse environment? Amazon Redshift solves these challenges and lets you to deliver agile business intelligence solutions to your users.
As the FIRST Amazon Redshift Service Delivery partner in the US Midwest, Uturn has the advanced capabilities and experience to help you quickly and cost effectively evaluate moving your data warehouse to the Cloud. Ask Uturn about our Amazon Redshift Pilot program.
Amazon Redshift Pilot
Launch your data warehouse in the AWS Cloud. Our Amazon Redshift Pilot engagement accelerates Redshift adoption.
- Configuration of a Redshift warehouse in your AWS environment
- Ingest, process and transform selected data sources into Redshift with the Uturn Data Engine
- Query performance and tuning of Redshift data warehouse
- Integration with existing or new business intelligence and visualization tools
- Cost analysis for full migration to Amazon Redshift
- Roadmap and playbook to bring Pilot to a production state
Modernize your data warehouse in the AWS Cloud. Starting at $30,000
Amazon Lambda Service Delivery Partner
AWS Lambda allows you to run code without having to worry about infrastructure. Pay for only the compute resources you consume.
- No more servers to manage
- Scales with the size of your workload
- No administration required
- Seamless integration with other AWS services
- Built-in fault tolerance
Tired of patching and updating servers that rarely gets used, serve one function and are costly to maintain? Is your application architecture dependent on polling, becoming more and more difficult to scale and maintain?
With AWS Lambda, you don’t need to think about thread management. Leveraging an event-driven push architecture allows you to reimagine your application architecture. Uturn earned the AWS Lambda Service Delivery distinction by demonstrating our expertise in real customer environments.
Event-Driven Data Processing
The Uturn Data Engine is a flexible, scalable data processing platform that quickly connects you to the value contained within your data. Using event-driven, server-less design patterns, the Uturn Data Engine is the best way to connect your business to the most powerful data capabilities in the AWS Cloud.
- Highly secure
- Lightweight configuration
- Extensible to multiple data types/outputs
- Fully auditable
- Meets compliance and regulatory requirements
- Entirely cloud based
- Multiple AWS deployment options
- Petabyte scale
- Auditable via API based services
AWS Cloud Offerings
Phase 1 – Cloud Adoption Workshop
- Understand business drivers
- Define goals and objectives
- Identify security and governance requirements
- Cloud cost analysis
- Build plan and review next steps
Phase 2 – Assessment and Planning
- Application rationalization and infrastructure review
- Identify and remediate security controls
- Identify applications for initial migration
- Develop preliminary architecture design
- Create success criteria
Phase 3 – Prototyping and Proofs of Concept
- Build framework for minimum viable cloud solution
- Rapid AWS setup
- Create reference architecture
- Validate economic model
- Test against success criteria
Phase 4 – Migration and Deployment
- Create internal migration team
- Implement security and governance framework
- Deploy infrastructure and processes
- Application and data migration and cutover
- Review implementation design document and knowledge transfer
Phase 5 – Continuous Improvement
- Configuration automation and DevOps enablement
- Disaster recovery and contingency planning
- Managed service readiness
- Ensure audit readiness for compliance
- Cloud governance and cost management
Integration and Development
The AWS platform is a set of building blocks, let Uturn help you to assemble the pieces. Our team of AWS Developers will your organization build custom applications that harness the power of the AWS Cloud.
- Instrument your code with native AWS services
- Best practices for application architecture and design
- Highly available and resilient stateless applications
- Built with security in mind
View, manage and monitor your AWS usage across the entire organization.
- Reduce access and security risks
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Cost avoidance, reduction and optimization
- Define automation methods and parameters
- Enhance the management of the consumption of cloud resources
- Consolidate, link and manage your AWS accounts
- Simple, easy to navigate invoicing
- Automate reporting to enable departmental chargeback and internal billing
- Get recommendations on AWS Reserved Instance optimization to reduce costs
- Getting better insight into historical usage for planning and budgeting